Sunday, September 2, 2007

Wellbeing Madness

I realise i get mad too easily.. Do you? Anyway, its no fun being mad, upset, over react... etc. We all just want to get along dont we? Usually i get frustrated about situations and I try my damdest to talk about it and solve it and i'm using all the best communication tools i know... i dont get mad and scream and shout or throw things, but still i dont think i am anywhere near being successful with dealing with stress and having an open 'discussion'. Came across this similar predicament here by No Impact Man
Anyway read the article i found there...
"Krishnamurti, the late philosopher, speaker and recipient of the United Nations Peace Medal, says that the way to bring peace to the world is to bring peace to ourselves. To bring peace to ourselves, he says, we have to let go of the false idea of the ego which constantly lords itself over the rest of our personalities. He says we have to let go of the very idea that there is an ego, ...
read more

2 comments:

Decorno said...

HI there... I found your blog because I noticed a recent visitor came from your site... lucky me, I see that you added me to your blog roll. Thanks for that!

AL said...

Decorno,
My pleasure... to have found your site. You'll be seeing me around.